The ultimate solution for your compressed air needs
What is the Status of Your Air Compressor System?
- Is 100% reliability critical to your plant’s success?
- Are you facing a large compressed air related capital investment?
- Is your current compressor system extremely inefficient?
- Are you experiencing excessive compressed air maintenance, repair and rental costs?
- Is poor quality air causing production downtime and/or high scrap costs?
If you answered “Yes” to 3 or more of the questions above, then your plant is ideal for our DirectAIR® solution!
With DirectAIR® compressed air utility service, IDG Compressor installs a complete state-of-the-art compressed air facility in our own building at your site. We will own, operate and maintain this facility for an agreed time period and supply a steady stream of high quality compressed air, guaranteed.
We can even buy back existing industrial compressed air equipment so that you can recover the plant space for more productive uses. Eliminate the time you and your personnel spend on compressed air issues and start focusing on what you do best—your product.
Learn how DirectAIR® can lower your compressed air costs.
What are the benefits of DirectAIR® compressed air utility service?
- Guaranteed supply of compressed air with no downtime
- Guaranteed air quality (clean, dry, oil-free air)
- Lowest overall compressed air cost
- No maintenance cost
- No capital outlay
- Monthly payments are an operating expense (tax benefits)
- Modern, energy-efficient equipment and controls significantly reduce electric bills
- Manpower reductions
- Allows your personnel to focus on plant production
- Free plant space for production, not air compressors
- No emergency rental costs
- DirectAIR® is a “fee for service” with flexible term lengths
DirectAIR® is the pioneer of the fourth-utility concept and has consistently supplied high-quality compressed air to more than 100 Fortune 500 companies.
Remote Online Monitoring
With our exclusive hardware and software, we are in continuous contact with the DirectAIR® site. This enables us to greatly improve dependability by having the system inform us of problem areas before they become critical — a predictive maintenance approach that significantly improves reliability.
Superior Energy Efficiency
We equip our DirectAIR® facilities with the most energy efficient equipment and controls available today to provide significant energy savings over your current system. Typical energy savings range between 25-50%.
Comprehensive Preventive Maintenance
The entire concept of DirectAIR® revolves around delivering 100% reliable compressed air systems. This is accomplished by first installing the most dependable equipment available, then providing the highest level of preventive maintenance and continuously monitoring the equipment through our exclusive system.
As a DirectAIR® customer, you only need to provide the necessary land and utility hook ups. Then Compressed Air Systems supplies, installs, operates, and maintains your new air compressor system. A monthly fee is charged based on the customer’s compressed air consumption, with billing similar to what a manufacturer gets from their electrical power supplier.
Think of what your company can do with the capital dollars you won’t be spending on air compressors!
DirectAIR® Vs. Leasing
DirectAIR® includes all system components and design from the building to the discharge pipe. All compressors, cooling systems, controls, monitors, motors, starters, filters, dryers, interconnecting piping, auto drains, fans, buildings, lighting, and more are included in our scope. If one of these components affects another component, it is our responsibility. What happens in a lease scenario when your cooling system causes a problem with a leased compressor or dryer? Who is responsible for the repair? With DirectAIR®, all costs are included.