Rotary Screw Compressors
The most popular source of compressed air for industrial applications, the rotary screw air compressor uses a simple compression concept. Air enters a sealed chamber where it is trapped between two contra-rotating rotors. As the rotors intermesh, they reduce the volume of trapped air and deliver it compressed to the proper pressure level.
With continuous contact cooling, rotary screw compressors can operate “fully loaded” 24/7 on a continuous duty cycle. A rotary screw compressor’s ability to operate for extended periods of time makes it ideal for demanding industrial applications.
- QGS: Small base and tank mount units with optional intergraded air dryers, 5-30 hp 17-122 acfm, 100-150 psig available
- QGD: Small base and tank mount through 40 hp, 50 hp base mount only, 20-50 hp, 90-226 acfm, direct drive, some models available with intergraded air dryer, 100-150 psig
- QSB: Belt drive, base and tank mount, 62-235 acfm, 100-175 psig
- QSI: Medium to large, Direct drive, slow speeds, Royal Blue Warranty, 50-350 hp 240-1,521 acfm, 100-175 psig
- QSF: Gear drive, 50-150 hp 238-730 acfm, 100-125 psig
- QGV: Variable Speed drive with variable capacity for energy savings, 20-200 hp, 82-960 acfm, Royal Blue Warranty, 100-150 psig
- QSLP: High volume, low pressure applications, 10-200 hp, 88-1,521 acfm